Tuesday, October 4, 2011

time to go!

tomorrow I leave! So much planning, packing, and dreaming and now I just go. I have no idea what's ahead but I want to keep my hands open to whatever gifts the days might bring. Destination 1: Rwanda. Pray for me as I go!

"I am tearing up old behavioral patterns of judging others, being too busy and anxious, of not having enough solitude and communion with the earth. I want to give away whatever keeps me from being my true self, from living freely and simply, from being rooted in God. I wish to burn old memories and experiences that wound myself and others. I want to remove any obstacle that keeps me from being a loving woman. I long to plant seeds of kindness, a deep reverence for our planet, a healthy spirituality, to plant these seeds in myself and in all I meet. I want to sing the song of my soul, to create the books waiting in my heart, to wear freedom and love."
~Joyce Rupp

3 comments:

  1. Happy trails dear friend! I can't wait to hear/read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bye Cristina we will be waiting in walnut for you when you get back. I love this quote. If only all the world could unfold in a moment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and enjoy every minute that your adventure will bring. My prayers are with you. XO

    ReplyDelete